Before working on your entry, make sure to read what the judges will be looking for in this year’s entries, so you can prepare a strong submission that will have a positive impact on the C2A Jury.
Depending on the category, the juries are looking for excellence and outstanding achievement in one or more of the following areas:
* Design Excellence: The aesthetic, artistic and visual value of the overall design.
* Creativity, Originality & Innovation: Does the design stand out, does it provide something new to the market? Is the idea original? Does the concept innovate? Do the use of design elements, materials, and style feel fresh? Is the project pushing design and/or craft forward?
* Impact & Social Responsibility: The benefit delivered to the user and/or society by the design. What is the environmental impact of the project? Does the design have an educational value? Does the design solve an important problem?
* Content: Is the writing, script, or narrative high quality?
* Technological Innovation: Does the design incorporate suitable and innovative technologies?
* Utility & Functionality: Does the design meet its intended purpose and the needs of the user? Is it useful? Is it easy to understand and use?
* Emotional Quotient: In addition to fulfilling its practical purpose, will the design create a sense of enjoyment or satisfaction?
* Meet your Audience: How does the design meet target audiences: the spectrum, inclusiveness of audiences.
We know how much work, how much creative passion, and how much joy you put into your projects. Let this be rewarded — rather than trusting to luck, why not let our influential jurors examine your work, see what you are capable of, and give the winners a huge boost.