Before working on your entry, make sure to read what the judges will be looking for when they assess your projects.
Depending on the category, the juries are looking for excellence and outstanding achievement in one or more of the following areas:
* Design Excellence: The aesthetic, artistic and visual value of the overall design.
* Creativity & Originality: Does the design stand out, does it provide something new to the market or supplement/improve an existing product or service? Is the idea original?
* Impact & Emotional Significance: The benefit delivered to the user and/or society by the design.
* Content: Is the writing, script, or narrative high quality?
* Technological Innovation: Does the design incorporate suitable and innovative technologies?
* Utility: Does the design meet its intended purpose and the needs of the user?
* Emotional Quotient: In addition to fulfilling its practical purpose, will the design create a sense of enjoyment or satisfaction?
We know how much work, how much creative passion, and how much joy you put into your projects. Let this be rewarded — rather than trusting to luck, why not let our influential jurors examine your work, see what you are capable of, and give the winners a huge boost.